Skip to main content

Assisting parents or relations

Helping your loved ones

Have you reached a point where you need to become involved in assisting a parent or relation into alternative residential arrangements? This might involve moving them to a granny flat or other arrangement with you or a relative or into a rest home. You will want to ensure that the steps that are taken do not open you up to later criticism. We can advise on structures and processes.